Tuesday, May 13, 2014

JOHN HUGHES #45063

STILL ANGRY BECAUSE OF YOU OFFICER JOHN HUGHES BADGE #45063

Lawsuits PPR #53 - Portland Copwatch

www.portlandcopwatch.org/PPR53/lawsuits53.html




In three cases recently reported in the media, Portland Police were found to have violated civilians' rights ... the City to Christophe Clay, whose suit included Officers John Hughes (#45063) and Michelle Tafoya (#46432). ... Portland, OR 97242


apologize for my angry language but I need to vent- So here it goes.
How come that piece of crap Officers John Hughes (#45063) hasn't been shot or imprisoned? Well, I'm sure something will happen sooner or later to you Mr. Johnny Hughes. Do you remember me Officer Hughes? "Your encounters with most citizens are remarkably the same." You don't like people to have a backbone, if they do, as I still do, you did not break my spirit just my bank account and what I now know about Portland Police "YOU PARASITE". LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY, this is what you did to me, You begin to hurt and inflict pain first by hand cuffing and not locking the cuffs so every shove and slam you gave to me and your other victims makes the handcuffs get tighter and tighter, and I had no clue on why it hurt tremendously :I --asked you why are the hand cuffs killing me "and here is your lame comeback that you think is so funny "Oh my handcuffs are new they will loosen up as they get older, "Your Damaged Goods with an Intellect of a Eighth Grader" then our wrist start to bleed and permanent nerve damage Occurs to our hands and wrists, along with your false citations and charges, here are the charges you gave me-1.Reckless driving 2. DUI  3.Resisting arrest 4. Assaulting a police officers and what ever else you charged me with were all lies and YOU MR HUGHES KNOW IT,  "YOU piece of shit LIAR". so all my money I had saved is now gone, "You Are a Dirt Bag", but it's a win-win for the State of Oregon so don't ever worry about losing your job. The state is just as corrupt as you; Multnomah is all about their revenue. The State paid one of your victims because you were video taped, but the rest of us are shit out of luck-that makes you a lucky parasite.

I have dreams of torturing you as you did to me; No one should ever have to go through what I endured with you, " just for getting mouthy," you know as well as I do I did not break any laws, but there might be a new law now, about insulting a freak cop as yourself. I did not steal, kill, rape or assault a police officer ever in my life, I did not harm anyone or anything, and I had no record until you the WEASEL appeared. All I did was call it and you like I seen it, you were wasting my taxes and everyone else who pays them to even stop and talk to me at all do your job and go get a real criminal, someone that is actually breaking a law. I SAID everything I thought about you and your kind, and you proved me right. I can't believe that you think your behavior and actions ARE acceptable in any line of work especially a police officer. You John Hughes #45063  are too scared to apprehend a real criminal so you lie and turn a law abiding citizen that you know is no threat to you, file false charges and now I look like a criminal.......YOU LEARNED IT SOMEWHERE SO YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY CORRUPT COP Causing Pandemonium. 

YOU NEED TO REMEMBER- I KNOW YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A LYING CORRUPT BITCH MAN. ANY OFFICER OR HUMAN THAT COULD COME UP WITH THE STORIES YOU DID, AND BE All RIGHT WITH THEMSELVES? "Wow THERE IS REALLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.
 JOHNNY PIG HUGHES YOU MUST HAVE "antisocial personality disorder" AND THIS IS WHY YOU BECAME A COP, because if you never became a corrupt criminal police officer you would be a corrupt criminal a menace to society  and you would be  THE ONE GETTING LOCKED UP FOR LIFE. So wise choice becoming a police officer. You are a cunning SOCIOPATH.




This Is So Wrong Of Me, But I Do Pray That You John Hughes and Your Kind Will Die A Horrendous Death. SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment